This Saturday, December 2nd, spend the day getting ready for the holidays at Settlers Green in North Conway!
- The Christmas tree lighting at 4:00PM at The Gazebo
- Tubing at the Cranmore mini tubing park on The Green from 11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Photos with Santa! Held from 10:00AM - 4:00PM in Suite B18 next to Talbots. Specialty pet photos also available.
- Live caroling
- The Festival of Trees sponsored by the Carroll County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, viewing of trees decorated by local businesses and organizations held from 10:00AM - 2:00PM
- $500.00 Shopping Spree raffle from 12:00PM - 3:30PM. Winner will be announced prior to the tree lighting at 4:00PM.
- Peppermint Guessing Game where entrants guess the number of peppermints in the mason jar in the hopes of winning a $100.00 Settlers Green gift card
- Starting at 4:30PM, enjoy the Holiday Light show and Light Tunnel, a 20-minute show full of holiday songs and coordinated lights!
Take a ride on Santa's Holiday Express at the Conway Scenic Railroad!
Hosted by the Conway Scenic Railroad, Santa's Holiday Express train ride is a round-trip ride, perfect for families with little ones. Kids will enjoy cookies and hot cocoa and receive a goody bag with cookies and milk. Guests will be greeted upon returning to the Conway station by Santa!
Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Jinglin'
Attitash Mountain Village in Bartlett and Nestlenook Farm in Jackson both offer different varieties of sleigh rides! From private bookings to more affordable shared sleighs, the entire family can enjoy a magical, scenic, horse-drawn holiday sleigh ride!
Nestlenook Farm also hosts ice skating on their three-acre skating park, with ice skate rentals and blade sharpening available.
A Christmas Classic!
Join M&D Playhouse for their rendition of the Christmas classic, A Christmas Carol - A Ghost Story of Christmas. Running through December 17th, this production breathes life into Charles Dickens' heartwarming Christmas story. Click here for more information, and to purchase tickets.